An excellent Montessori education for ages 18 months to 8th grade.
Vaulting and Riding program for children and adults.
Primary Education Night: Thursday, Nov. 6, 7:00 PM.
Join the Primary teachers to learn more about Montessori in the home. They will be discussing how to be consistent with what your child is learning at school. Child care available, no charge, please RSVP to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elementary Education Night: Tuesday, Nov. 4, 7:00 PM.
Montessori Materials In Use. Join the Elementary teachers to learn how the Elementary materials build on their earlier Montessori foundation. See examples of how students use these materials as they move from concrete learning into abstract thinking, which transforms their learning. Child care available, no charge, please RSVP to Heather at email@example.com.
- Every child who arrives for school late must be signed in at the front desk. This is true for all students regardless of age!
- Please silence your cell phones before entering any school buildings.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Compost is a focus of Butler Montessori. Please send lunches with items in plastic containers that can be brought back home and refilled for the next day! Also, please remember to pack utensils with your child’s lunch, if any are needed.
Forms: These must be returned each year including the emergency contact information.
Children cannot attend a “Going-Out” or any other off campus activity without proper documentation. All medication, over the counter and/or prescription, must be left at the front desk. If you need new forms, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grocery and Box Tops Savings: Please re-link your grocery cards.
- Our Harris Teeter number is 6260 and can be linked by telling the cashier our number, or online at www.harristeeter.com.
- Our Giant Food number is 00782 and you may re-link in store, or visit www.giantfood.com.
- Safeway participates with eScrip and our school number is 6645811 and you may re-link by visiting www.escrip.com.
Our Mabel’s Labels fundraiser has been extended, so take this opportunity to purchase these useful, inexpensive, and fun labels for your children’s things while supporting Butler Montessori. Never lose another jacket again! Click here to order: https://www.mabelsfundraising.com/campaigns/13514-butler-montessori-mabels-labels
And don’t forget our all-year Amazon Smile and Land’s End fundraisers – visit our web page to connect with all our fundraising opportunities: http://www.butlerschool.org/bpc-fundraising-resources/
Save the Date!
BPC Adults-only Holiday Party – December 6, 7:00 – 9:00 PM!
Butler Montessori is an AMI (Association Montessori International) accredited school for children ages 18 months through eighth grade, situated on a beautiful 22-acre rural campus.
Butler supports the development of the whole child through academics, music, arts, and physical education including our unique equestrian program. Butler Montessori guides children toward independence and social responsibility creating the basis for education as a lifelong process based on a solid academic foundation.
- Oct. 25 – Fall Festival, Horse Show & Building Dedication, 1:00-4:00 PM
- Oct. 31 – No School, Conferences, Childcare Available, No Charge
- Nov. 4 – Elementary Education Night, 7:00 PM, Childcare Available, No Charge
- Nov. 6 — Primary Education Night, 7:00 PM, Childcare Available, No Charge
- Nov. 19 – Make Up Picture Day, 9:00 AM